Should I worry about the pain that I am suffering from after gall bladder and appendix removal?

Hi My Name Is XXXX Im 25 Years Old, 9 Years Ago Doctors Removed My Gallbladder And Like 6 To 7 Years Ago They Removed My appendix But I Still Suffer From Pain And Its A Big Pain What Can I Take Or What Can I Do Every Day I Wake Up In Pain And With Nausea
Wed, 4 Sep 2019

You have to do an ultrasound for your GIT to know the source of this pain, then you can take a Panadol tab as a pain killer.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist