Should I visit urgent care for excessive bleeding post hymenectomy?

i had a hymenectomy surgery last Thursday and also started my period the same day. I bled for 4 days, more blood than a normal period but was told that was to be expected. I didn t have any bleeding yesterday or today, until about 6 pm. I am still bleeding now at 930pm and getting worried that this isn t normal. Should I make an appointment to see my dr tomorrow?
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately. Based on the history you have shared, though such bleeding irregularities can be normal In later half of menstrual cycle however gynecologist review and local examination should be repeated specially in the circumstances of recent surgical intervention.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.