Should I visit a doctor for a bruised heel?

Yesterday I had an athletics day. I did a lot of running and seemed to have hurt my heel. I think it’s bruised, however when I walk on it it hurts but if I press down on it with my hand it doesn’t. I try not wall on it by tip toeing on it instead of using my whole foot. Do I need to see a doctor/ physio for it?
Mon, 15 Jul 2019

It may be post traumatic ecchymoses. Consult the surgeon or dermatologist for the perfect diagnosis and proper treatment. I would recommend you to take bed rest for few days. Apply thrombophob oint on the lesion. Take vitamin C 1000 mg twice a day and tab RCK or Orsik - 3 twice a day. Few days may take to recover.

Hope this helps.

Dr.Ilyas Patel,Dermatologist