Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Should I visit a doctor as I am suffering from bad cough and burning under my ribs on my left side ?

Should i go to the dr. or will it go away I have a bad cough, tingling & burning under my ribs on my left side and it is wrapping around to my lower back and I do believe that it is traveling to my hip, when i cough i can t breath and my ribs feel like they are gonna break? 37 years of age overweight , and very sick.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi, Get an Xray chest and cbc Esr done. You might be having a lung infection like pneumonia.
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
OBGYN Dr. Minoo Bhagia's  Response
I think you should see a physician , get blood counts , ESR and an X ray chest done or maybe an endoscopy is useful to rule out upper GI disorder.
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor