Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

193 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Should I take treatment for erectile dysfunction ?

Hi name is Atul..i am 23 years old..and most importantly i am virgin..last week, for the 1st time i got chance to have sex with my gf...but i coudnt make it..i didnt get full erection made me so nervous that i couldnt feel her body afterwards that day..i mean sexually..i dont remember since when i am not getting erection fully..earlier it was happening perfectly well..nowadays i am getting half erection only might be due to depression ...i am really worrying about my future..i am just 23..and facing old age problems..pls Doc tell me am I in big trouble? do i need to visit doctor?? 1 more thing i would like to tell you that i am masturbating on bed since i was in 2nd class.frequency is very high approx twice a day..i dont know but it might help you to find out my actual problem.
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
once failure in first sexual effort should not disturb you so much .It is quite common in plenty of people.So don`t lose heart ,start afresh.
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi I am 28 years old man. When I am in during sex my penis is stand but 5 or 10 mins later my penis is not standup. I want to continus sex but my penis is not standup. I facing that problem is not the 1st time i suffer it 3 month ago. What should i do. Please let me know what medicine should i take. Help me.

doctor1 MD

Hi doctor, I m newly married guy. I m 30 yrs old. When I am trying to do sex with my wife my penis is not become tight and It was become tight only for some second. When i was to push it in her vag8na it becomes down. Pls suggest me what should i do. Should i take any treatment?

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor... I am having a problem of erectile disfunction for last one year.. and my testosterone level has become marginally low. my doctor has advised me to take duzela 40 which I m consuming over four months but it s not showing any remarkable results.. In fact I have seen at some websites that this drug causes erectile disfunction as its side effects.. please help me whether I m under a right treatment or not? should I continue to take this medicine? Another important information to mention is I take Thyronorm 125 daily. Please help.