Should I take treatment for erectile dysfunction ?

Hi Doc..my name is Atul..i am 23 years old..and most importantly i am virgin..last week, for the 1st time i got chance to have sex with my gf...but i coudnt make it..i didnt get full erection ..it made me so nervous that i couldnt feel her body afterwards that day..i mean sexually..i dont remember since when i am not getting erection fully..earlier it was happening perfectly well..nowadays i am getting half erection only might be due to depression ...i am really worrying about my future..i am just 23..and facing old age problems..pls Doc tell me am I in big trouble? do i need to visit doctor?? 1 more thing i would like to tell you that i am masturbating on bed since i was in 2nd class.frequency is very high approx twice a day..i dont know but it might help you to find out my actual problem.
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
once failure in first sexual effort should not disturb you so much .It is quite common in plenty of people.So don`t lose heart ,start afresh.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer