Should I take sumatriptan and gabapentin for migraines while suffering from Leukemia?

I have had a head ache for two years or more. I have one about everyday.Its in behind my left eye up my neck and my head get so sore it feel like i have had i been hit by something. Nothing i take will help. Sometimes it last up to 12 hrs.Most of the time it 4 hrs.I got a shot last week and it help for 2 days i felt so lucky. But it was right back.I don t get sick from them i have been put on Migraine med sumatriptan & Gabapentin Hydrocod-APAP 7.5 but nothing s to help.I had a MRI and it was okay.I went to the eye Dr.and had my glasses change. I am going throw Chemo know i though that would help but it didn t. I have leukemia and the cancer in in my bone marrow. These headache as about got the best of me when when i have them its hard for me to see. I can t lay down it hurt so bad i have to set up until it stop. My daughter had a problem with head ache they got so bad she like to never found anyone to help her nothing would stop the pain. She found a Dr. that would help her. She had a blood vessel pressing on a nerve in her brain and it was so deep in her brain nothing could stop the pain. She had brain surgery and she done great. She was in nurses school.She had the surgery on Friday and was back in class on Monday.It was awful what she went throw because no one would listen. i don t want to take drug like hydrocod i gust need help
Wed, 20 Mar 2019