Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Should I take allopathy or ayurvedic to increase the size of my penis ?

hi,,, i am a male of age 25 , i used to have sex since i was 20years old.. starting i used to have sex for once or twice a week, when ever i used to meet my girl i used to have sex for at least for 3 to 4 times in 6 hours. later from 2 years i just was meeting my girl for once a week and used to have sex just for 1 or 2 times . from last 6 months my penis size has gone small. i didn t even used to do hand work much.. very rarely i used to musbusat.. please suggest me what should i do... should i go for treatment of allopathy , homeopathy or aurwadic...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The penis size remains constant & does not get smaller or bigger after complete development so don't worry.The main problem is the number of times you have sex & the duration is decreased which is probably bothering you.Please relax & think whether nowadays the work is more or you are more tired or stressed ;and you don't get chance to meet your girl or have proper sex then this disturbance can lead to feel that your size is reduced.First relax ;take a break if required & see if things improve then no need for treatment;if the problem persists then consult a Urologist for opinion.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor