Should I take Methocarbamol or Tizanidine for a muscle pull in the thigh?

I fell over a rock outside and pulled a muscle in my outer thigh. I have iced it. I have Methocarbamol 500 MG and tizanidine 4 MG tablets. They were given to me for sciatica. Which one should I take? Or should I just take ibuprofen 400 or tramadl 50mg? Thanks Alan Berman
Sat, 1 Sep 2018

If you have muscle pull You can take tab ibuprofen 400 mg thrice a day for pain relief. It is good for reducing muscle inflammation and pain. Keep ice packs on it. Applying crepe bandage will reduce movements and pain.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.