Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Should I take Gloxi Height enhancer? Parents not tall

Hi, I m Sasha. I m 16 years old. I was thinking whether or not to take the Gloxi Height enhancer. Since my parents aren t very tall (My mom s 4 11ft. and my dad s 5 7ft.) I guess I don t really have tall genes. I ve been 5 ft. flat for years now and I m scared I might not even grow taller anymore. And if I do take Gloxi, would it have any side effects like making my voice deeper and my bones bigger?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  482
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, you are just 16 years old still there are chances to increase the height till you get 20 years old, even after the 18 years old there is not increment in the height then no need to take any thing for increasing the height, because this feature of height is gene dependent and nothing can be done, hope this information helps you, have nice day.
Answered: Sun, 27 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor