Should I stop taking Cerazette pills, as it is causing Anxiety in me ?

I am just about at my wits end. I have been on cerezette now for 18 months. I used to be on Microgynon which was great, but had to come off of that as I couldn t tolerate Oestrogen based pills anymore as my lining thined due to the combined pill. Since taking this pill I really haven t felt myself. It has been great in the respect that I have no periods at all and it has stopped all my heavy painful periods I used to experience. However, I used to be a very sociable person and quite chilled out. Overtime this pill has made me a nervous wreck and really jittery and anxious. I have constantly felt nauseous on this pill and tend to get very anxious when put in social situations and even when going to a busy shopping mall! Crazy I know, but true. I hadn t ever really thought anything too much of it, but recently I have found that my anxiety seems to have increased. I have been feeling extremely light headed and off balance and had a feeling of cotton wool in my ears. All tests came back clear and so it has been put down to anxiety. It has made everyday things very difficult to deal with. I am feeling low and tearful and quite grumpy all the time too. The latest bout is the final straw for me and I have decided to stop this pill as of today to see if it makes any difference. I am at my wits end and am fed up of feeling out of character. Oh and another thing..whether coincidence or not I am not sure, but my IBS symptoms seem to have been worse on this pill too. I also found that I get very dry downstairs and have no sex drive with this pill. Is it a good idea to stop this pill to see if feel better off of it? I am a little concerned re stopping it as have read some of the symptoms experienced when stopping, but I figure it cant be any worse than how I am feeling now hopefully.
Tue, 17 Jan 2012