Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Should I start taking hmg hcg injections as I have missed 2 months periods ?

hello doctor i have regular menses last 1 year before this i had abortion of 3 month i have problem pcod but last 2 month i did not get menses i take sysron is it possible for me use hmg hcg injection after this period or waiting for next month regular period i had last year also use these injection
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob,you have been suffering from PCOD, this is a cause of irregular period. you should get sonography for follicular study so that you come to know about your foolicaular maturation n ovulation. if you find no rupturing of follicals then take shot of Hcg , if they rupture n ovulation occure then no need of it. discuss it with your doc n do as per advise.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor