Should I seek emergency care for throbbing sensation in the foot and calf muscles?

I have been experiencing some tightening in my calf muscles for about 5 weeks . Missed taking Lovastatin 40mg for a few days and I felt less tightening. Took a pill an hour before bed and felt slight throbbing in my left foot and tightening returned. BP 140 over 80 / 69 years old - should I seek emergency care?
Wed, 5 Sep 2018

Lovastatin belongs to Statin group of drugs which are known to cause muscle damage or myolysis. Calf pain is a sign of myolysis. Since pain is decrease on stopping Lovastatin, it can be attributed to this cause.
Blood testing for CPK level helps in diagnosis of muscle damage. Please get it done from pathology laboratory nearby you. Visit to your treating physician for detailed examination is recommended.

Hope I have answered your query.

Let me know if I can assist you further.