Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Should I see a man or woman gynecologist ?

I m 15 and I might need to be put on birth control to regulate my period because lately it s been irregular and I was in sooo much pain today that I had to go to the nurse s office and leave home early. But idk if I should see a man or woman doctor? I heard men doctors can be more careful and gentle than women doctors, but I just don t know.... What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  376
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
a man, trust me.
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor