Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Should I see a doctor for irregular periods ?

Hello, im 30 years old and I 2 children. I got my peiord early in feb. usuallY i come on every 28 days on sunday. It came on a thursday in feb..two three days early. I have taken plenty of tests all neg.. I was suppose to come on today nothing and took test negative result. Should i see doc?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Dont panic yet.It could be delayed due to many reasons.If you test was negative then you could be just delayed.Wait a week and if you dont get your periods,repeat the test.I believe that you should get them soon.
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor