Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Should I see a E.R. for a head injury resulting in a dent without any swelling or pain ?

About 15 minutes ago I ago I was picking something up from the bottom of the stairs and swung myself up to stand when I was finished. On the upswing, I hit the top of my forehead on the metal handrail. It hasn t swolen at all, but has a dent about the size of a dime now. It doesn t hurt and there is no headache , just a slight burning/ pressure feeling. I am also reacting very slowly and having trouble thinking. Should I see the E.R. about this?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I advise you to visit ER . Have a complete examination by physician and get the CT scan done.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor