Should I remove my ovaries along with the uterus as I have non pcos ovarian cyst ?

Hi I had a hysteroscopy in march that said polypoid endrometrium cervical prolapse pcos and non pcos ovarian cyst the last i new. On tuesday i found out i had atypical endometrial hyplasia adenmoysis, waiting for mri date but have had my hysterectomy date for beginning of june. I have got to decide do i keep ovaries or not. im 31 no biological children (do to extensive pcos that did not react well to fertility drugs or ovaraian diathermy) have been told ovaries only producing very minimal progesterone but excessive amounts of oestrogen that has caused my weight gain. but because there is a history of thrombalisis with people that have been on hrt not sure if i will be to go on. (non of these people had hysterectomy) can someone please give me advice on keeping ovaries and removing ovaries. thanku
Sat, 28 Jan 2012