Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Should I remove foreskin from penis? Any medication?

hi. doctor please suggests me for removing the foreskin from pains... its a compulsory or is doing automatically. Acutely .when i am doing masturbation my glas is not coming properly and my skin is so hard.. so what can i do... please suggests and if some medicine of some cream is remove back my skin please given me a name...
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Tight fore skin may create accidental rupture of frenulum during excitement .
What is your age?If you are between 12 to 20 years old you may retract it slowly by applying warm water during bath may loose it something.You should go this daily for about 3-4 months.
If you do not get result then surgical removal of it is needed.
This is known as circumcision operation.
It is a common in Muslim community.
so nothing to worry.It will not affect your sex life.
Answered: Mon, 3 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor