Should I go to the ER for sharp pain in the chest?

I m having sharp pain in my chest . I had 3 bad heart attacks 3 yrs ago I have high blood pressure on. 3 meds for it and on Tegretol 4.my shunt isn t acting right surgeon said this and I had a cat scan now waiting for my results. Should I get to the hospital emergency room now? Appointment is tomorrow I hope I don t get a nothing serious HEART attacks. I m hydrocephilis with v a shunt from my head to my stomach. Should I wait 24 hours til I go back to my Neuro surgeon?
Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response

In my opinion, you should definitely consult the emergency room now. The way you describe your chest pain and with bad cardiac history, it is better to rule out cardiac chest pain first. So without wasting much time, consult cardiologist as early as possible. You are can wait for neurosurgeon consultation.

Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further.