Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Should I go to a doctor to confirm my doubtful pregnancy or wait for my periods ?

Hello I am 24 years old and recently was in a car accident.. I was taking muscle pills and pain pills. While taking them I strated having preganancy symtoms. Like sore breast and loss of apetite. I took a home pregnancy test which I didnt really understand but i think it was positive. I need to know if I should persue getting another test or just wait for my cycle to start?
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
If you have been sexually active and missed a period then take a test immediately.If you have trouble with the home pregnancy test then you get a blood/urine test at the lab.Dont wait for your period without doing the test.If its negative then you can wait it out.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor