Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Should I go for vaginal stitches or surgery for my vaginal tear ?

i look for vaginal sticthes because my vagina tear when born baby 6 year ago can i get surgery for that or sticthes?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

You seem to have entered your query in an inappropriate section. If you post this question in the section on 'Women's Health' you will receive answers from more experienced doctors.

There will very likely be the option of surgery for your problem, or you may get relief from certain exercises too. Please repost your query in the other section.

Dr. Saifuddin Kharawala
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor