Should I go for another knee surgery?

In the past 3 years I have had a total of 8 surgeries on my right knee. In 09 I had a total knee replacement and in 10 I had a revised tibula. I walk in such pain in my hips ,lower back and in my left knee. My doctor wants me to have another total knee on my right knee. He says this surgery will help with all my problems. I am unable to work with problem. What do think about another surgery?
Wed, 27 Nov 2019

A revision surgery just after 3 years of a total knee replacement is not usually done. In case the implant is loose or is broken or not taken up properly then the surgery may be needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon