Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Should I do the plastic surgery to get rid of with my burnt scars ?

Doctor m a girl my age is 22 i was burnt wih hot water when i was in standard 1st .So how should i treat my skin should i do the plastic surgery to rid off with my burnt scars please give me ur valuable suggestions
Asked On : Mon, 19 Apr 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  173
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for contacting hcm Jagruti,
The scars on your body need to be assessed and once they are assessed and various options of scar revision dealt with, you can be benefited. The improvement in scars can be achieved by variour surgical and non surgical modalities depending upon the location, colour, texture, orientation, size, shape, number etc.
Answered: Sun, 13 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Vikram Jeet Singh Dhingra's  Response
Dear Jagruti , thanks for contacting hcm
Sure you can be benefitted by one or the other procedure performed by your plastic surgeon.
How much it would benefit you depends on your present condition, location of your scar, its texture its colour and type etc...
Answered: Thu, 17 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

Why Don't you write title of your question. That will help in finding other users to your question, means it will come more in search listing and so it increases the probability of getting answer. 

And prefer writing question in little detail, so that answer could be more relevant and precise.

Answered: Mon, 19 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor