Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Should I continue the HUCOG 5000 injection per week or wait a month for pregnancy ?

My Age: 24 Years Gender: Female, Consulted a gynace, Done the UPT it should positive. and the doctor suggested for HCG test, but it shows some doubt in pregnancy . And the doctor have advised me to take the HUCOG 5000 injection per week. Should I take the injection or should wait for month to get the reportsw positive. Please suggest what needs to be done.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  677
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome ti healthcaremagic
pregnancy test turn positive now even you miss the period
and it should be positive once you missed the period by 10 days if you want to do the test again
if you have normal cycle periods so long and preg test negative even after 10 days passed since expected date of period evaluation of preg should be done to see the viability of the pregnancy if the product is viable the injections may help otherwise not
it may be a blighted ovum
beta hcg test will confirm the condition
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
please continue the recommend given by your gyne. doctor.
if your urine shows less amount of HCG that means your fetus can be unstable and could be miscarriage.
so,to privet any kind of risk do the same as your doctor adv.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor