Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Should I consult a neurologist for nerve damage and level three concussion ?

i got hit with a baseball about a month ago and i went to the hospital and they said i have nerve damage and a level three concussion i was knocked out and my pediatrion said the headaches could last for three months and he put me on first hydrocodone and some steroids then on napralen and other steroids and my headaches are getting worse and he said to take aleve and nothing has helped and im up in the middle of the night cause of it. what should i do go to a neurologist or what
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Austin,
You should certainly consult a neurologist. Post traumatic fibrous healing in the brain could trigger headache. A neurologist has to do certain tests including a brain MRI Scan to ascertain the cause of persistent headache.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
the sexual act is completed by orgasm and ejaculation
and if you are having both then do not worry about it depending on volume of ejaculate it may take some time to complete
it is better to go on pumping till you have erection
with ejaculation erection goes away
Answered: Sun, 15 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor