Should I consult a neurologist for nerve damage and level three concussion ?

i got hit with a baseball about a month ago and i went to the hospital and they said i have nerve damage and a level three concussion i was knocked out and my pediatrion said the headaches could last for three months and he put me on first hydrocodone and some steroids then on napralen and other steroids and my headaches are getting worse and he said to take aleve and nothing has helped and im up in the middle of the night cause of it. what should i do go to a neurologist or what
Sun, 15 Jan 2012