Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
125 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Should I consult a doctor for pain under the right breast and severe constipation?

I have pain under my right breast. Small area where bra sits. Have heartburn with severe pain going around to back. Extremely painful if constipated. Have had gallbladder removed and colonoscopy recently. Pain is burning only in area. Seems numb on surface. Area is approximately 3 inches long close to clevage.
Tue, 30 Jul 2019
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Probably you are dealing with gastritis although it is never a wise decision to make conclusions with limited information. In my opinion, if you have repeated pain of such nature it is advisable to consult a doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ashok Kumar, Psychiatrist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi sir.. 10 days back i was getting severe pain while passing motion. i consulted doctor and he said due to hard motion i got scratches inside so...