Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Should I consult a doctor for pain in the breast ?

Hi, i am a 23 year old female. for over a week now i have been having a strange feeling in my right breast. the feeling has now turned into pain and feels as if it is coming from my rib or muscle just below i have a slight swelling but the pain seems to be getting worse each day .. should i make appointment to see my GP for full examiniation?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
yes you should see your doctor for an examination to rule out a breast lump first.If the lump is ruled out then other causes like muscle strain etc can be considered.However,the most important thing is to rule out a lump.
Answered: Sat, 8 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor