Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Should I consult a doctor for my son's penis which seems large for his age ?

Hi I have a son who is in 4th standard now. While toweling him I noticed that his penis was abnormally big for his age. It was almost 4 inches and he was circumcised as a baby. Should I have him checked...
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  478
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Have you noticed that at the time you saw weather it was erected or not.
It is possible that while toweling and cleaning, penis might have got erection and you have noticed.
There is nothing to worry as if any thing problematic while circumcision operation surgeon might have told you.
Even if you have any doubt again observe while he is sleeping and if so ask your doctor.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor