Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Should I consult a doctor for intense pain in the stomach post a bad bout of diarrhoea ?

I got sick two- three days ago and i had diarrhea . The next day I started getting really bad pains in my upper stomach that feels like labor pains but I am not pregnant according to the test I have taken. Today makes the 3rd day of these constant pains. Wat could be wrong with me? Do I need to go see a Gynocoligist?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
from your symptoms it appears that you are suffering from gastro intestinal have to take treatment for that.take some antidiarrhial anti spasmodic medicines.
as your pain is in upper abdominal,gynac cause is less likely.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor