Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
126 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Should I consult a doctor for hard boil filled with pus near anal region?

I noticed a lump deep in my left buttcheek between my anus and vagina. It hurt a bit but I figured it would go away. Today when I checked on it I noticed it was harder and if I pushed on it, blood and clear (maybe?) liquid came out my anus. Do I need medical attention? Whats happening?
Fri, 19 Jul 2019
Report Abuse
Dermatologist 's  Response

It seems to be pilonidal sinus or furuncle.
I would recommend you to consult a doctor and get it evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have had pimple on my pelvic area for about a month or two. I can drain it every day with no pain, where pus and blood comes out of multiple...