Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Should I consult a doctor for breast size ?

Hi, i have low brest size which doctor should i consult for this kind of problem. im 26 yrs old
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dear Ms,

Low breast size is not a serious problem if your hormonal levels are normal. It will not cause any harm long run to you physilogically but if the size is a cosmetic concern for you then you can take help of any good cosmetic plastic surgeon.
Breast Transplant may be of help with plastic surgeons advice.

Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor