Should I be worried about small pinpoint rashes all over the body after a recovery from chicken pox?

My nephew has a small pinpoint rash all over his body. He has had chicken pox a week ago which resolved and had a ear infection at the same time and was switched from Omnicef to Bactrim becuase the Chicken pox was originally thought to be an allergic reaction
Wed, 9 Oct 2019

The rash you see may be the healing lesions and scars of chicken pox lesions. There is no need to worry. After complete healing,the skin may be clear. Consult the Dermatologist for the perfect treatment of chicken pox.

Hope this helps.

Dr.Ilyas Patel, Dermatologist