Should I be concerned for the black eye and swelling in the parietal bone?

Hello, I fell going down wide concrete steps four days ago on the ice, and i hit the back of my head pretty hard. A knot came up on the left parietal bone just above the occipital bone, about the size of a golf ball. I didnt get knocked out, but couldnt move for a few seconds. Afterwards, I only experienced a mild - moderate headache. No other symptoms until day 3, a black eye. My right eyelid is black and purple with some very slight swelling.

Since I haven't had any other symptoms of concussion and feel pretty good, I haven't considered getting a CTscan. But now wonder if this black eye is an indication that something could be wrong. Could this indicate some damage??
Mon, 9 Jan 2017