Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Should I be concerned about this chest pain ?

Hi, I am 34 year old female. I get squeezing chest pain when lying down at night or after going up and down the stairs. It can last over an hour and the only thing I can do for relief is rest and wait it out. Should I be concerned about this pain ?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  353
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Yes you should be concerned and see a doctor as soon a possible. Your symptoms suggest that there may be a problem with the functioning of your heart, most probably a blockage in the blood vessels of your heart, which is causing low blood supply and therefore pain. So to have a confirm diagnosis & treatment you have to see a CARDIOLOGIST.

Answered: Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor