Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Should I be concerned about short term chest pain?

I just suffered a weird sensation that began under my chest that felt like a rubber ball was being inflated. It then felt like the ball was moving up and down from my stomach to my chest causing me to be short of breath and pain on a scale of about 6/10. This ball and pain then very slowly felt like it moved verticly down passing through my stomach and lower abdomen . After 30 minutes I m only now no longer feeling this sensation. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You probably had a colic.Usually these pains are harmless if they dont persist.If they persist you can rule out a heart disease by getting an ecg can also get a uss abdomen done if the pain is persistent and more towards your abdomen
Answered: Fri, 6 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor