Should I be concerned about persistent headaches and fever?

I’ve run a low grade fever with morning headaches centered in my forehead for 5 days. This follows a Reclast IV last Friday with extreme aches, fever and vomiting side effects. What are likely causes of persistent headaches and fever. Taking aspirin. Should I be concerned?
Wed, 6 Mar 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

Reclast administration can be followed by a flu-like syndrome, with fatigue, diffuse aching and low-grade fever. So given the relation in time, the symptoms should be related to that.

In that case, it should be transitory, but if symptoms persist for over a week should see your doctor for the possibility of an infection.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Olsi Taka, Neurologist