Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
142 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Should I Visit A Gynecologist Or Primary Care Physician For Irritation Under My Left Arm Near Breast ?

I have a irritation under my left arm at the side of my breast. I can t feel a lump and I do regular breast exam. It feels like an irritation yet I don t see any sort of rash.I do wear underwire bras.Should I see my GYN or my primary care physician?
Fri, 30 Aug 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

It seems that you have some local allergic reaction which can be managed by OTC antihistamines like Levocetrizine 5 mg once a day. If the issue persists, please see your clinician.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care.

Dr. Ajeet Singh, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

my daughter jarredd her back while on a trmpoline, it has been bothering her for a couple ays, last night she bent over and heard a large crack in...