Should Glivec be discontinued due to normal WBC and bone marrow biopsy?

i have been diagnosed to have CML 3 months ago. the diagnoses depends on CBC test that show WBC counting of 71000,and bone marrow biopsy that showed that 100%of cells are abnormal and posses translocation between chromosome 9 and 22. i was prescribed to have glivec400mg/day as treatment. i showed a rapid improvment and respond to drug. 5 days ago my bone marrow biopsy test are so normal and WBC counting is 4100. can i stop taking the drug? thanks for your interest
Mon, 6 Oct 2014