Should Foley catheter be in the same position to avoid swelling in the groin area?

My husband had emergency surgery in his groin area 3 days ago, after he fell on the tailgate of his truck and hurt his groin. He had a circumcision as well. He has a foley cath and his groin was very swollen and now the swelling has lessened. Should his foley cath be in the same position as before? It appears to be hanging out 1 inch lower out of his penis than before.
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

If the urine is coming through folyes catheter it may be in the correct position. But how long has to kept has to be decided by the surgeon who treated you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.