Shortness of breath right upper back pain, ribcage pain, chest pain

shortness of breath right upper back pain, ribcage pain, chest pain, thick yellow phlegm and nausea all day
Little bit of background.I was diagnosed with high cholesterol and was given 6 months to change diet loose weight somehow it was determined that what i have is hereditary and my doing everything by the book might not help at all and i might end up having to use meds for it anyway. Ive now lost 10 lbs am down to 173 height of 5 3 and I m 28 years old Female. About 3 weeks ago i started what i thought were seasonal allergies. two days ago i wake up feeling like i was punched in the back , i was sleeping on my back that day i had coughing spells drinking water doesn t help i coughso much my eye water and my sides hurt. Now its day 3 of this bad cough accompanied by shortness of breath right upper back pain, ribcage pain, chest pain, thick yellow phlegm and nausea all day.
Tue, 15 Feb 2011