Shortness of breath, light headed after changing blood pressure medicine to lisinopril 20

Doctor just change my bp meds to Linsinopril 20mg twice a day and HCTZ/ Triamterene 37.5-25 once a day, I have shortness of breath when working. Today I was push mowing and I felt winded and lite headed. Checked bp and it was 107/77 but heart rate was 125. and hour later it was still over hundred. I have only been on meds two days. Never had problem before, what is going on???
Mon, 4 Nov 2013
When BP lowers there is compensatory rise in heart rate or pulse. Even then you must report to your doctor for shortness of breath. Serum sodium and pottasium (Na , and K)should be checked with dieuretics periodically