Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Short-tempered, violent behavior, using foul language. How can I control my emotions?

I get angry very quickly but recently Im in a relationship and my guy has the equal bad temper like I do so I have tried to supress my anger but because of that I think Im having other side effects when I cant control it any more I start talking insane and start doing things or saying things which I normally dont
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012 can get help from a clinical psychologist for some relaxation therapies..also meditation and yoga would need not worry too much about the could have been addressed by a couple-counseling..but, wait! Sorting out your problems through discussion among yourselves should be of your first priority because we, the psychiatrists, are a little biased towards these therapies and all that..have a good health
Answered: Thu, 18 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor