Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Short of height. What to do to increase the height?

hello, sir right now i m 32 .. my height is 4.9 inches ... i m too much disturbed and i feel embarrasing of my height.. pls provide me suggestions for this ... reply pls i have no money.pls
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  297
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

At this not much can be done to increase your height. You should not feel embrassed .Be confident and feel good about yourself .You can not change your height , look ,complexion and etc but you can change your behaviour your thinking .
Answered: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor