Owl Image

Short of breath, soreness in chest and back when I take deep breath

Short of breath, soreness in chest and back when take deep breath? I am resorting to this because I have been to so many doctors. I have seen an internal med and cardiologist. I have shortness of breath that come and goes. I have a soreness in my back and chest that is especially noticable when I stand up or turn over in bed. Feels like my inner chest and inner back of some of soreness that typicallly relieves after stretching it out (taking deep breaths to cause the pain) I don t smoke at all, never have.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009