Short height problem

hello! i m 13.i m really short my hieght is 148 cm.i drink 2 glasses of milk everyday and i eat fruits too but im not growing.my hemiglobin is 10 and i got my periods when i was 11.will i grow?
Fri, 6 May 2011
hi
u will surely grow
do exercise daily like pull ups , cycling,jumping
do yoga and pranayam
eat more -mangoes ,tomato , carrots etc.
continue ur diet u taking.
u need not to worry
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
ther is chance of growing till age 18. do strethcing excercise,yoga,pull ups. ttake more proteins and fruits.also height grow depend upon yr genetics.means height of ur parents.
Pulmonologist Dr.Ketankumar Chaudhary's  Response
HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIII
ACCORDING TO YOUR AGE, TOO MUCH TIME IS LEFT. UP TO AGE OF 18, HEIGHT MAY INCREASE. FOR HEIGHT IT YOUR BODY PHENOMENA.
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist Dr. Sneha's  Response

The growth pattern in females varies according to their geography and hereditary factors.
However standard growth period in females is considered up to 15-18 years.
Along with good nutrition physical factors such as spinal stretching exercises (Yoga asanas) and swimming are proven to be effective in aiding height.

Dr.Sneha.N
Sama Wellness Clinic

Disclaimer