Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Shooting pain from neck to head when looking up. Advise?

Hi I have been having headaches when I look up , a shooting pain in my shoulder into my neck then into the back of my head , I have also realised that when I lie down I can't lie with my back of my head flat on the pillow it gives me a bad head and makes me feel sick should I tell the doctor , they know I suffer with headaches but I feel they are not lusting to me what shoul I do
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You have not mentioned yourage.
If you are elderly then there is possibility of having cervical spondilitis.
Due to pressure or irritation of nerves passing through cervical vertebrae gives this type of problem.
Go for x-ray cervical region and it diagnosed.
Consult orthopedic surgeon and get examined.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor