Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Shock in head suddenly while on computer. What is wrong with frontal lobe?

Well, I am a 17 year old male, and yesterday, i was just sitting down relaxing looking at my laptop. And out of no where i just felt a jolt type shock. in my head. say either you got shocked by a plug or along the lines of that. and although it didn t hurt, or anything, I did feel a little dizzy so i layed down fully and let it pass. I would just like to know if any symptoms involving this is serious or maybe it was just a weird thing with my frontal lobe , to central cortex. (that is where it sort of happened) Thank you for any information given, thank you in advanced.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Abrupt symptom shouldn't repeat again if does , go for check up with a medical practitioner who will check your BP, pulse, pupils. Syncopy has many reasons and often may require little treatment as well. Good thing that you lay down immediately. Watch for headache and visual disturbances if any. Take rest from computer screen for sometime till consultation with doctor clears the reason
Answered: Wed, 2 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor