Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Shock feelings in mouth, chest and shoulder. Could blocked heart valve be the problem.

im 41 years old i weigh 117 pounds my height is almost 6 feet i smoke n drink alcohol and i had a bad infection in my teeth so i had to get them pulled and get false ones i have been getting a shock feelings that starts in my mouth and travels to the right side of my chest and now into my shoulder i do not know what it is but i do remember when i was 29 a heart doctor told me that one of my heart valves were closing could this be the problem?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
As per your height weight detail it is perfectly ok for you .
You have to quit smoke n drinking that is infecting your teeth , take cardiologidt opinion for your blood pressure n further investigation.
tacke care
Answered: Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor