Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Shin hurt, bruised. Feel tube like tissue on skin surface, shin bone missing. Possible cause?

Hey, I received a very hard tackle on my shin during a football match. After the game it bruised and know there is a pocket of fluid where I was kicked and I can feel a thick tube like length of tissue close to the surface of my skin next to my shin bone. It also feels like there is a sizeable part of my shin bone missing. However there is no pain? Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might be having soft tissue damage while having injury.
Consult your doctor and go for stitches if require.
Go for x-ray shin to rule out any bone damage.
Go for antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor