Sharp pain under right ribs while moving ribs inwards, tired, drowsiness. Possible broken rib bone or gastritis?

I have this sharp pain under my right ribs.. I have the habit of moving the ribs inwards using my muscles . but now frequent pressure on that rib while working made a dent under my right ribs .. now i feel heavy pain and often tiered and feeling drowsy most of the time .. what can be done .. Is these are symptoms that i have broke my lower rib bone .. or it may be due to gastritis problems ??
Mon, 11 Nov 2013