Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Sharp pain above pubic bone, tender, no overweight. What is wrong?

While doing jumps onto a tractor tire during my workout this morning I had a sharp pull/pain just above my public bone on the left. It was the first jump. On the second, it was both sides & I couldn't do anymore nor could I do any lower ab crunches. It is still really tender when I stretch. I just starting working out almost 2 weeks ago after many years of no exercise so I am very out of shape although not overweight just not toned.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hi, thank you for your question.

It might be you sprained a tendon or muscle due to the exercise.

Take it easy with exercises and take simple analgesia and rest.

If symptoms not improved or you are unable to fully weight bear in couple of days then consider an X-ray of your pelvis.

Kind regards
Answered: Mon, 14 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor